Moosic🎵

Qatar National Library

I was in my cosy bed dreaming of me being the President of America along with my bodyguards and army. We were trying to pacify a war between Afghanistan and Syria. I hear a loud explosion "Abhi (my pet-name) wake up, Janvi (my sister) already woke up". Then I realized I am no longer President. Before my mother can continue her daily dose of radio blurring I said "don't worry - I will change". Then I hurried up as I knew we were going to the biggest library in Qatar. My mom's friends were coming too. As it was spring vacation I had a break from school but my sister had to go for annual day practice/founders day.

Lekha aunty, my mom friend, had arrived at 8:00 while I was in the middle of online registration for accessing the library at this website - library online registration - so she asked me to do it for her too. My mom was busy in the kitchen preparing food for us. Later on, Sunila aunty, another friend of my mom, joined us. She also asked me to register her for accessing the library. My aunt with my cousin also arrived. I think I don't need to tell what happens next. After registering for everybody including their children it was late already past 10. according to our schedule, I was supposed to be doing my blogging. Thats OK anyway I am a procrastinator. Don't get me wrong I do not procrastinate everything I just procrastinate things which I don't like doing. For example, my holiday homework, when I write my schedule I put it on top of the list,  but I keep it as my least priority and do a millions of other things.
   
I started playing table tennis with my cousin as that was my next priority (skipping blog). I played for about an hour when my aunt proceeded to pick my cousin sister and my sister from Rajagiri school, my cousin brother went along with her. then Sunila aunty and Lekha aunty went to pick their children too as their school didn't have a vacation either unlike my great school. When they were back we all filled our tummy and began our journey. We were packed in sardines as the grown-up "emphasizing" as grown-ups said that there wouldn't be a thrill if we all, i.e. 9 people didn't go in the same car which had a seating capacity of 7, ok maybe I might have exaggerated a little bit.

When we reached after a tiresome journey of an hour we didn't get parking at the library. so we gave the car to valet parking services. Then we proceeded to register where we gave the pin which we got while we registered online. Within a few minutes, everyone had their library cards then we explored into the library. it had a sensation like we were walking through a forest were trees gave books. it was really hard to find a specific book as the library was damn huge. This is how the library looked like.









I collected some books like The serpents shadow, the red pyramid, the throne of fire, the hunger games, catching fire, big Nate on the roll and big Nate strikes again. I wanted to borrow some more books of big Nate and the heroes of Olympus collection but they were out of stock. My sister took those old boring literature books like Othello, the merchant of Venice, Hamlet, a midsummer nights dream, as you like it, Romeo and Juliet, bones of a feather.
                                                                       
I was amazed to see the self-borrowing section wherein we swipe our card and place up to 4 books at a magnetic reader which read the magnetic data in the book. They also had the self-returning station where we place the book on it reads the magenetic code of the book and automatically places them in its respective places.
We all returned home in that same car we had some refreshment in our house.

You can visit them in case you come to Qatar or you can go to their online library.
<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script> <script> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-9834318074057044", enable_page_level_ads: true }); </script>
<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script> <script> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-9834318074057044", enable_page_level_ads: true }); </script>
Qatar national library


<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script> <ins class="adsbygoogle" style="display:block" data-ad-format="fluid" data-ad-client="ca-pub-9834318074057044" data-ad-slot="4027049546"></ins> <script> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); </script>



Popular Posts

Job Pls