Moosic🎵

Don’t worry I will change

THIS WAS THE SPEECH THAT I GAVE IN THE GAVEL CLUB

“Change is a very simple word with a very difficult meaning “
I am here today to talk about the scariest word of my life “Change”
Acha, Amma and teachers please Don’t worry I will change. This is my favorite dialogue and the most repeated sentences in my lifetime especially to my poor parents and torturing teachers. oops I am saved No teacher from scholars is here. just kidding, they are nice too.
As I repeat this, what goes through my mind is that I will change only when I grow up and have little bit of mustache poping out above my lovely lips. Not immediately of course … you know I am still a kid.
I never repeat the mistakes twice but umpteen  times just to make sure that it’s a mistake. Don’t worry I will change is a standard answer we give but we keep forgetting n repeat the mistakes over and over.
In a day of my life, see how many times I decide to change. It all starts in the early Morning at 5 o clock. In the midst of beautiful dream of chota beam bashing all rouges in our society I hear a loud noise “Abhi wake up Jani already woke up”. I then realize that I am no longer chota beam and scrub my eyes and plead Acha, please 5 more minutes. At this time I start cursing the sun for rising so early…For my father the meaning of 5 minutes is to start tickling me all over from bottom feet to top and this spoils my lovely dream and I decide to get out of my cozy bed.
Then to my ears flows a melodious music, the regular famous dialogue of my Parents. If u sleep early u can get up early, why did u sleep late last night?
Me with a very innocent and guilty look … I would say Ok Acha don’t worry from tomorrow onwards I will change
As usual I will take time to open my eyes before brushing, take unusual time to play with soap and water in bathroom, again there is warning “Abhi don’t waste time please come out of the bathroom” I get cautioned and start speeding up my activities. My father Continues “Tomorrow on-wards tongue will not speak but my hands will” then I think in my mind” oh Acha – tomorrow never comes”
There is sigh of relief when Acha goes out at 540. For one thing is sure no more bashing as my mom doesn’t know how to bash, thank you Amma. Then it’s time to take up fight with Jani oh sorry she takes up a fight with me. She will disagree. Those who have younger sisters will agree that for small issues there will be hue n cry n always sisters will start. issues like….
All of sudden with a dosa spatula in her hand my Amma pops out to the scene she starts saying, oh my god my head is breaking, I m getting mad, can’t you stop fighting, eat breakfast n dress up. Everyday the same thing repeats. OK Amma sorry we will change don’t worry. As soon as she goes back we starts fight again. And when there is honk of the school bus I rush up to finish the unfinished.
In school because of my restless hand and mind every teacher now and then will be staring as if I will never change. But I can’t say a word; I quickly recoil from what unwanted thing I was attempting and then focus without disturbing further. I am made to recollect time and again what I promised them …” I will change”
I wish to grow up and get mustache and be matured so that I’ll be no longer controlled by anyone and finish my schooling n do whatever I wish to do.
Well the secret to this audience is … ssh… don’t tell my parents … I don’t want to change now.
Other than me do you all know “who else don’t want me to change”? Of course my friends I enjoy their company n they enjoy my pranks. Rest of the world wants me to change
My parents want me to change as a great badminton champion like Saina Nehwal, Chess master like Vishwanath Anand or an orator like the American president Obama. But my dear parents I am already having all the traits of these great personalities. Ask them how they were at the age of 10. Then you will realize that they were just like me… then why this kola-worry to change , change and change .
Once back home from school I am confronted by my Acha and Amma with a variety of questions. I think what they do the whole day at office is to make a questionnaire for me…
The queries go like this …
1|) Did u keep the bus waiting in the morning
2) Did u fight with your sister in Bus … etc …etc…
And now from the complaints from school the questions varies
  1. Why didn’t u take your Hindi or math’s notebook?
  2. Did u ask doubts for things u didn’t understand?
  3. Did u create any troubles today? Or disturb the class today.
  4. Did you watch cartoon at noon   while Amma is at office.
And for all question my humble answer is yes I did this mistake but I will not repeat it. I promise I will change
To wake up in the morning I am supposed to sleep before the clock strikes 9. My sweet sister will be fast asleep by then. The Clock strikes 10 still I am awake and at this time I am threatened with a stick and before I can say “don’t worry I will change”, the stick would have already performed its duty… yeah you guessed it right… sob sob
The cycle goes on, next day morning again Abhi wake up. Once n for all in front of this august audience I promise I will change as I know only I can change me no one else can do it for me…

Popular Posts

Job Pls