Moosic🎵

An awful lions club get together

Lions Clubs International logo.svg
Source - Wikipedia
It was an irritating Saturday because we got up with a big beating as we were very late to wake up. It was also a party day and was also the casting (1st floor) of my cousin’s house. This day is known as “warp” in Malayalam. In this day they will pour concrete on the first floor of the house and we need to provide water and food to workers. Concrete is a mixture of metal, cement, granite, sand, etc.
We did our morning chores and we all ate the food prepared by our mothers, Nirmala, Aparna & Saritha. We were playing full day while our poor parents are toiling hard helping them to complete concrete works. They were serving food for the workers and pouring water for the concrete. They had bought most of the food but the only chicken curry was prepared. After lunch, every one was cleaning the house to make it look more beautiful for the evening party. That day was completely like torturing everybody to the core. As I forgot to mention that my father had bought a liquor bottle and he promised me if he would not touch it. 


The party had begun, everyone had arrived on time. They started saying boring speeches which broke my ears. Then the small children like us sang. After that some men including my grandfather drunk liquor which made me sad and angry we had decided on a hunger strike but in vain because of the yummy food. So we decided to protest against liquor. While the big guys were singing we made our strategy. My sisters and brother and Inamed it non-alcoholic team. I delivered a long lecture about liquor. Then a person who drinks liquor for last 25 years argued. I was getting emotional and told this statement which shook the audience ” if you want you to drink don’t include my family in it “then they explained to me that only today we forced them to drink because we were on cloud nine and they never drink especially my grandfather. He also told that he has been drinking for last 25 year and did not affect his health/ As soon as he finished I by mistake told him blew up and told that he will pass away soon. After this hue and cry, I  with my cousin reclined in bed to see Doremon while everyone was eating. After that, we also ate the yummiest food of the month and the Lions meeting and the party were adjourned.



Popular Posts

Job Pls